When the streets of Monaco turn into a Formula 1 race track there is a distinct change in atmosphere. The Principality becomes electric as all eyes follow the likes of Hamilton, Vetal, Räikkönen and Verstappen as they power their way around the circuit 79 times vying for a place on the podium.
If you’ve never been to the Monaco Grand Prix, you should really go. Even if you’re not a massive motor sports fan, this is an event you will never forget. As well as the race, there are a handful of exclusive parties to attend. It’s a great opportunity to don your glad rags and experience Monaco at its best.
WHERE TO WATCH THE RACE FROM?
When in Monaco, a luxury super yacht is surely the only way to roll.
Opus Events have a very luxury two-day package on board a floating palace as follows.
- Saturday & Sunday Race Viewing
- Trackside Mooring with the view of the giant TV Screen
- F1 Driver Appearances, Exclusive Interviews & Autograph Signing
- Exclusive Tender Transfers
- Continental Breakfast
- Delicious Gourmet Buffet Lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- All-Day Open Bar including unlimited Champagne
- Program and earplugs
If you’d prefer to watch the race from dry land, we can offer you a range of other fabulous hospitality packages.
Take a look at some of our images from this years GrandPrix…